For all kinds of eggs
Specs：96T / box
Testing Time：7-10 mins
Worldwide shipping, free sample
Instrution For Lomefloxacin Test For Egg(R&D)
Single Test Kit, rapid to detect an antibiotic residues in milk and dairy product by using colloidal gold immunochromatography technology. As soon as 7-10 minutes to results.
For raw milk, whole milk powder, Pasteurized milk.
Not cross-react with macrolides, aminoglycosides, sulfonamides drugs, etc.
2. Limit of Detection
Refer to instruction.
Storage & Shelf-Life
At 2~8℃ out of sunlight, 12 months
Compolents (96T / box)
Tips for mini pipette
1. Take 200 μL milk specimen, add into micro well, mix with the pink agent 10 times.
Remark: avoid specimen residues too much in the well.
2. Incubate 3 minutes
3. Insert strips into the wells
4. Incubate 5 minutes
5. Take out strips and read results by eye or reader.
1. If C line visible, interpret according to the instruction. T line compare with C line to interpret positive or negative.
2. If C & T are invisible, it’s invalid detection, repeat testing again.
Refer to the instruction
If you want to know more, please contact us
Trivia questions: Do you know lomefloxacin?
Take 2,3,4,5-fluorobenzoic acid as raw material, chlorinated by sulfoxide chloride to acid chloride, and then condensed with diethyl ethoxymalonate, then decarboxylated to produce ethyl tetrafluorobenzoyl acetate, Next, it is condensed with triethyl orthoformate under the action of acetic anhydride to obtain an ethylenic bond. It reacts with ethylamine to replace the ethoxy group. Under the action of sodium hydride, it cyclizes to form a quinoline ring derivative. -Methylpiperazine reaction to give lomefloxacina
Lomefloxacin mechanism of action
Its antibacterial mechanism is to inhibit the activity of bacterial DNA helicase, thereby inhibiting bacterial DNA transcription and replication, and has a bactericidal effect on a variety of Gram positive and negative bacteria.
Suitable for the following infections caused by sensitive bacteria:
1. Respiratory tract infections: acute onset of chronic bronchitis, bronchiectasis with infection, acute bronchitis, pneumonia, etc.
2. Genitourinary system infections: acute cystitis, acute pyelonephritis, complicated urinary tract infection, acute episode of diffuse urinary tract infection, acute and chronic prostatitis, simple gonorrhea, etc.
3. Infections in the abdominal cavity, biliary tract, intestines, and typhoid fever.
4. Skin and soft tissue infections.
5. Other infections, such as sinusitis, otitis media, blepharitis, etc.
Intravenous infusion; adult 0.2g each time, diluted in 5% glucose injection or saline 250ml, infusion time is not less than 60 minutes per 100ml, twice a day, or as directed by a doctor.
Lomefloxacin eye drops
Quinolone antibacterial drugs. This product has a bactericidal effect by inhibiting bacterial DNA gyrase, and has a high antibacterial activity against Enterobacteriaceae bacteria such as E. coli, Shigella, Klebsiella, Proteus, Enterobacter, etc.; Influenza bacteria, Neisseria gonorrhoeae, etc. are also highly sensitive to this product; they also have a certain antibacterial effect on Acinetobacter, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Pseudomonas, Staphylococcus, pneumococcus, hemolytic streptococcus, etc. Quinolone antibacterial drugs. This product has a bactericidal effect by inhibiting bacterial DNA gyrase, and has a high antibacterial activity against Enterobacteriaceae bacteria such as E. coli, Shigella, Klebsiella, Proteus, Enterobacter, etc.; Influenza bacteria, Neisseria gonorrhoeae, etc. are also highly sensitive to this product; they also have a certain antibacterial effect on Acinetobacter, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Pseudomonas, Staphylococcus, pneumococcus, hemolytic streptococcus, etc.
Related to Lomefloxacin
This is eye drops suitable for the treatment of acute and chronic bacterial conjunctivitis, blepharitis, sty, meibomianitis, dacryocystitis, keratitis, corneal ulcers and other external eye infections.
Moxifloxacino para que sirve
Moxifloxacin is a synthetic quinolone antibacterial drug, which is a newer class of synthetic antibacterial drugs. It has the advantages of strong antibacterial property, broad antibacterial spectrum, resistance to drug resistance and common antibiotic resistant bacteria, long half-life, and few adverse reactions. Treat adults with upper and lower respiratory tract infections. Such as acute sinusitis, acute episodes of chronic bronchitis, community-acquired pneumonia, and skin and soft tissue infections.
Levofloxacina nomi commerciali
One of the quinolones, has a broad-spectrum antibacterial effect, strong antibacterial effect, against most Enterobacteriaceae bacteria, such as Escherichia coli, Klebsiella, Proteus, Salmonella, Shigella and Gram-negative bacteria such as Haemophilus influenzae, Legionella pneumophila and Neisseria gonorrhoeae have strong antibacterial activity. It also has antibacterial effects on Gram-positive bacteria such as Staphylococcus aureus, Streptococcus pneumoniae, and Streptococcus pyogenes, Mycoplasma pneumoniae, and Chlamydia pneumoniae, but it has poor effects on anaerobic bacteria and enterococci.
Lomefloxacin side effects
1. Those with impaired kidney function or those with hepatic insufficiency should be used with caution. If used, the liver and kidney functions should be monitored, and the dosage should be adjusted appropriately.
2. The original patients with central nervous system diseases, including those with a history of cerebral arteriosclerosis or epilepsy, should avoid the application, and weigh the pros and cons of the application when indicated.
3. There is a cross-allergic reaction among quinolone drugs, and it is not suitable for anyone with quinolone allergy.
4. Crystal urine is likely to occur when the patient's urine pH value is above 7, so the daily water intake must be sufficient to keep the daily urine volume above 1200-1500ml.
5. Pregnant women and lactating women are prohibited.
Lomefloxacin adverse effects
The common adverse reactions of Lomefloxacin are: headache, nausea, vomiting, light allergy, dizziness, diarrhea and abdominal pain.
As a veterinary drug, this product is absorbed orally quickly but not completely. It is widely distributed in animals and can enter tissues and body fluids well. Mainly excreted from urine in the form of original drugs. But it is inevitable that there will be residual drugs left in the body. This is likely to cause lomefloxacin residues in chicken or eggs. It is necessary to detect lomefloxacin in eggs.
The Lomefloxacin Test For Egg kit provided by BALLYA
can effectively and quickly detect whether eggs contain lomefloxacin residues. Not only is the operation simple and the detection time is short, it allows the tester to obtain the test results in the fsirst time.