1. Enrofloxacin hydrochloride is a synthetic third-generation quinolone antibacterial drug, also known as ethyl ciprofloxacin, enfloxacin. It was approved by the FDA on October 4, 1996, and is a quinolone antibacterial drug for livestock and poultry and aquatic products.
2. It has broad-spectrum antibacterial activity and strong permeability. This product has a strong killing effect on Gram-negative bacteria, and also has a good antibacterial effect on Gram-positive bacteria and mycoplasma. It is well absorbed orally and blood The drug concentration is high and stable, and its metabolite is ciprofloxacin
, which still has a strong antibacterial effect. Can significantly reduce the mortality rate, sick animals recover quickly and grow rapidly.
3. A unique and direct sterilization method, which directly acts on the nucleus of bacteria and inhibits bacterial DNA gyrase, resulting in rapid death of bacteria and resistance to drug resistance. No cross resistance with other antibiotics.
4. The effect is rapid, and it will work within 1 hour after taking the medicine.
5. High safety, the difference between treatment and poisoning is 250 times.
Enrofloxacin hydrochloride is an animal-specific fluoroquinolone drug. It has a special effect on Mycoplasma and has a good antibacterial effect on a variety of Gram-negative and Gram-positive bacteria, including E. coli, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Salmonella, Pasteurella, Proteus, Klebsiella, Haemophilus, Chi Conidia, Aeromonas, Campylobacter, Staphylococcus aureus, Staphylococcus, Streptococcus, Corynebacterium pyogenes, Erysipelas, etc. Due to the unique antibacterial mechanism of fluoroquinolones, this product is also good for tylosin-resistant or tylosin-resistant mycoplasma, penicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus, gentamicin-resistant Pseudomonas aeruginosa, etc. effect.
Enrofloxacin hydrochloride is mainly used clinically for mycoplasma and various sensitive bacteria, such as Escherichia coli, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Salmonella, Pasteurella, Haemophilus, Staphylococcus aureus, Staphylococcus, Streptococcus, Erythrobacter Infections, such as chronic respiratory disease in chickens, asthmatic swine in pigs, white dysentery in pigs, yellow dysentery in piglets, and swine edema.
Chicken: 500ppm drinking water, that is, add 20 kg of water per 1g of this product, twice a day, for 3-5 days. Pig: 2.5 mg per kilogram of body weight, orally, twice a day for 3-5 days. Aquatic animals: add 50-100g of this product per ton of feed or feed with 10-15 mg per kilogram of body weight.