For various types of chicken
Specs：96T / box
Testing Time：7-10 mins
Worldwide shipping, free sample
Instrution For Enrofloxacin Test For Chicken
Single Test Kit, rapid to detect an antibiotic residues in milk and dairy product by using colloidal gold immunochromatography technology. As soon as 7-10 minutes to results.
For raw milk, whole milk powder, Pasteurized milk.
Not cross-react with macrolides, aminoglycosides, sulfonamides drugs, etc.
2. Limit of Detection
Refer to instruction.
Storage & Shelf-Life
At 2~8℃ out of sunlight, 12 months
Compolents (96T / box)
Tips for mini pipette
1. Take 200 μL milk specimen, add into micro well, mix with the pink agent 10 times.
Remark: avoid specimen residues too much in the well.
2. Incubate 3 minutes
3. Insert strips into the wells
4. Incubate 5 minutes
5. Take out strips and read results by eye or reader.
1. If C line visible, interpret according to the instruction. T line compare with C line to interpret positive or negative.
2. If C & T are invisible, it’s invalid detection, repeat testing again.
Refer to the instruction
If you want to know more, please contact us
Trivia questions: Do you know enrofloxacin?
It has a broad-spectrum antibacterial activity and strong permeability. This product has a strong killing effect on Gram-negative bacteria and a good antibacterial effect on Gram-positive bacteria. Stable, can be widely distributed in tissues, its metabolite is ciprofloxacin, still has a strong antibacterial effect. It has strong antibacterial activity against almost all pathogens of aquatic animals. It is effective for severe infections caused by drug-resistant pathogenic bacteria and has no cross-resistance with other antibiotics.
belongs to the chemical synthetic bacteriostatic agent of fluoroquinolones, and is easily soluble in organic solvents such as sodium hydroxide solution, methanol and cyanomethane.
How does enrofloxacin work
The mechanism of action is to bind to bacterial DNA gyrase subunit A, thereby inhibiting the enzyme's cleavage and ligation function, preventing the replication of bacterial DNA, and showing antibacterial effect.
This product is a broad-spectrum bactericide, which has special effects on mycoplasma. It has bactericidal effect on Escherichia coli, Klebsiella, Salmonella, Proteus, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Haemophilus, Pasteurella multocida, Pasteurella hemolyticus, Staphylococcus aureus, Streptococcus, etc.
Enrofloxacin can be used as a drug for animals. It has a long half-life in animals and has a good tissue distribution. It is a broad-spectrum bacteriostatic agent. It has bacteriostatic effects on Gram-positive bacteria, negative bacteria and molds. It is used to control the diseases of vibriosis and colibacillosis in farmed fish.
This product is a synthetic third-generation quinolone antibacterial drug, also known as ethyl ciprofloxacin. It was approved by the FDA on October 4, 1996, and is a quinolone antibacterial drug for livestock and aquaculture.
1. Swine respiratory diseases and intestinal diseases.
2. Joint swelling or sepsis caused by streptococcus and para swine.
3. For the treatment of swine asthma.
4. To prevent infectious pleura pneumonia and swine pneumonia in fattening pigs.
5. Prevention and treatment of sow hysteritis.
6. Treatment of pig exudative dermatitis.
It is used to treat respiratory, digestive, urogenital and other system and skin infections caused by canine bacteria or mycoplasma. It is also effective for external treatment of external otitis, uterine empyema, and pyoderma.
Similar to dogs, it is used to treat respiratory, digestive, urogenital and other system and skin infections caused by cat bacteria or mycoplasma. It is also effective for external treatment of external otitis, uterine empyema, and pyoderma.
1. Enrofloxacin hydrochloride is a synthetic third-generation quinolone antibacterial drug, also known as ethyl ciprofloxacin, enfloxacin. It was approved by the FDA on October 4, 1996, and is a quinolone antibacterial drug for livestock and poultry and aquatic products.
2. It has broad-spectrum antibacterial activity and strong permeability. This product has a strong killing effect on Gram-negative bacteria, and also has a good antibacterial effect on Gram-positive bacteria and mycoplasma. It is well absorbed orally and blood The drug concentration is high and stable, and its metabolite is ciprofloxacin, which still has a strong antibacterial effect. Can significantly reduce the mortality rate, sick animals recover quickly and grow rapidly.
3. A unique and direct sterilization method, which directly acts on the nucleus of bacteria and inhibits bacterial DNA gyrase, resulting in rapid death of bacteria and resistance to drug resistance. No cross resistance with other antibiotics.
4. The effect is rapid, and it will work within 1 hour after taking the medicine.
5. High safety, the difference between treatment and poisoning is 250 times.
Enrofloxacin hydrochloride mechanism of action
Enrofloxacin hydrochloride is an animal-specific fluoroquinolone drug. It has a special effect on Mycoplasma and has a good antibacterial effect on a variety of Gram-negative and Gram-positive bacteria, including E. coli, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Salmonella, Pasteurella, Proteus, Klebsiella, Haemophilus, Chi Conidia, Aeromonas, Campylobacter, Staphylococcus aureus, Staphylococcus, Streptococcus, Corynebacterium pyogenes, Erysipelas, etc. Due to the unique antibacterial mechanism of fluoroquinolones, this product is also good for tylosin-resistant or tylosin-resistant mycoplasma, penicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus, gentamicin-resistant Pseudomonas aeruginosa, etc. effect.
Enrofloxacin hcl uses
Enrofloxacin hydrochloride is mainly used clinically for mycoplasma and various sensitive bacteria, such as Escherichia coli, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Salmonella, Pasteurella, Haemophilus, Staphylococcus aureus, Staphylococcus, Streptococcus, Erythrobacter Infections, such as chronic respiratory disease in chickens, asthmatic swine in pigs, white dysentery in pigs, yellow dysentery in piglets, and swine edema.
Enrofloxacin hcl dosage
Chicken: 500ppm drinking water, that is, add 20kg of water per 1g of this product, twice a day, for 3-5 days. Pig: 2.5mg per kilogram of body weight, orally, twice a day for 3-5 days. Aquatic animals: add 50-100g of this product per ton of feed or feed with 10-15mg per kilogram of body weight.
Enrofloxacin side effects
(1) The cartilage of young animals can be degenerated, causing lameness and pain.
(2) Digestive system reactions include vomiting, abdominal pain, and bloating.
(3) Skin reactions include erythema, itching, nettle gall and photosensitivity.
Enrofloxacin drugs are widely used in the treatment of human and animal diseases. Due to the residues of enrofloxacin drugs in animal body tissues, enrofloxacin antibiotics remain in the human body after human consumption of animal tissues, causing human diseases The severe drug resistance of the drug affects the treatment of human diseases. As the saying goes, the drug is three-way poisoning. Long-term intake of animal-derived foods containing enrofloxacin is harmful to the human body but not beneficial.
As a veterinary drug, this product is absorbed orally quickly but not completely. It is widely distributed in animals and can enter tissues and body fluids well. Mainly excreted from urine in the form of original drugs. But it is inevitable that there will be residual drugs left in the body. This is likely to cause enrofloxacin residues in chicken. It is necessary to detect enrofloxacin in chicken.
The Enrofloxacin Test For Chicken kit provided by BALLYA
can effectively and quickly detect whether chicken contain enrofloxacin residues. Not only is the operation simple and the detection time is short, it allows the tester to obtain the test results in the fsirst time.