For various types of chicken
Specs：96T / box
Testing Time：7-10 mins
Worldwide shipping, free sample
Instrution For Chloramphenicol Test For Chicken
Single Test Kit, rapid to detect an antibiotic residues in milk and dairy product by using colloidal gold immunochromatography technology. As soon as 7-10 minutes to results.
For raw milk, whole milk powder, Pasteurized milk.
Not cross-react with macrolides, aminoglycosides, sulfonamides drugs, etc.
2. Limit of Detection
Refer to instruction.
Storage & Shelf-Life
At 2~8℃ out of sunlight, 12 months
Compolents (96T / box)
Tips for mini pipette
1. Take 200 μL milk specimen, add into micro well, mix with the pink agent 10 times.
Remark: avoid specimen residues too much in the well.
2. Incubate 3 minutes
3. Insert strips into the wells
4. Incubate 5 minutes
5. Take out strips and read results by eye or reader.
1. If C line visible, interpret according to the instruction. T line compare with C line to interpret positive or negative.
2. If C & T are invisible, it’s invalid detection, repeat testing again.
Refer to the instruction
If you want to know more, please contact us
Trivia questions: Do you know chloramphenicol?
Chloramphenicol mechanism of action
is a broad-spectrum bacteriostatic agent. It can be diffused into the bacterial cells through fat solubility, mainly acting on the 50s subunit of the bacterial 70s ribosome, inhibiting transpeptidase, inhibiting the growth of the peptide chain, inhibiting the formation of the peptide chain, thereby preventing protein synthesis. Bacteria that are highly sensitive or highly sensitive to this product also have a bactericidal effect.
Synthesis of p-nitroacetophenone as raw material, bromination to form p-nitro-α-bromoacetophenone, salt formation with cyclohexamethylenetetramine, hydrolysis with hydrochloric acid to obtain p-nitro-α-aminobenzene Ethyl ketone hydrochloride, acetylated with acetic anhydride, and then condensed with formaldehyde, hydroxymethylated to give p-nitro-α-acetylamino-β-hydroxyphenylacetone, reduced with aluminum isopropoxide to obtain (±) sulose Type-1-p-nitrophenyl-2-acetylaminopropanediol, hydrolyzed to remove acetyl group by hydrochloric acid, and neutralized with alkali to obtain (±) sulose type-1-p-nitrophenyl-2-aminopropanediol (amino Material), and the crystallization method was used to resolve it to obtain the D (-)-suara sugar type amino compound, which was finally obtained by dichloroacetylation.
1. Typhoid fever and other Salmonella infections;
2. Ampicillin-resistant Haemophilus influenzae type B meningitis or Streptococcus pneumoniae, Neisseria meningitidis meningitis, sensitive Gram-negative meningitis in patients allergic to penicillin
3. Brain abscesses, especially otogenic, are often mixed infections of aerobic and anaerobic bacteria.
4. Severe anaerobic infections;
5. No other low-toxic antibacterial drugs can be used to treat various serious infections caused by sensitive bacteria;
6. Rickettsia infection can be used for the treatment of Q fever, Rocky Mountain spotted fever, endemic typhus and so on.
1. Oral: 0.5g for adults, once every 6 hours. A larger first dose can be used for the treatment of typhoid fever. The patient should continue to apply for 2-3 days after the body temperature is normal to prevent recurrence. The maximum dose is not more than 26g. Children per day 25 kg of body weight ~ 50 mg, divided dose once every 6 hours. Intramuscular injection or intravenous drip: 1 day volume: 0.5-1 g, divided into 2 injections. Dilute with liquid, 1 chloramphenicol (250 mg) with at least 100ml of diluent.
2. Eye drops: 1-2 drops each time, 3-5 times a day. Ear drops: 2-3 drops each time, 3 times a day. Note: Chloramphenicol injection (containing ethanol, glycerin or propylene glycol and other solvents), It should be extracted with a dry syringe and shaken while diluting to prevent precipitation of crystals.
3. After the symptoms subside, the dosage should be reduced or discontinued as appropriate.
Chloramphenicol side effects
Chloramphenicol adverse effects
The main adverse reaction is to suppress bone marrow hematopoietic function. There are two symptoms:
One is the reversible reduction of various types of blood cells, in which the granulocytes decline first. This response is related to the dose and course of treatment. Once found, the drug should be stopped in time and can be recovered;
Second, irreversible aplastic anemia, although rare, has a high mortality rate. This reaction belongs to allergy and has no direct relationship with the dosage course. It may be related to chloramphenicol inhibiting the same 70S ribosome in bacteria in mitochondria of bone marrow hematopoietic cells.
Chloramphenicol (levosycin) is a broad-spectrum antibacterial drug that has a stronger effect on gram-negative bacilli than gram-positive bacteria; it also has antimicrobial effects on anaerobic bacteria, chlamydia, mycoplasma and rickettsiae. Oral absorption is rapid and complete, plasma protein binding rate is about 60%, half-life is 1.5-3.5h, and volume distribution is 0.92L / kg. Can enter the cerebrospinal fluid through the blood cerebrospinal fluid barrier, can also enter the fetal circulation through the blood placental barrier, it can still be distributed to milk, saliva, chest, ascites and synovial fluid. The most suitable therapeutic drug concentration range is 5 ~ 20μg / ml, beyond this range can increase the risk of bone marrow suppression. The usual dose for adults is l ~ 2g / d, taken in 3 ~ 4 times; or intravenous infusion after dilution, 1 ~ 2g / d, given in 2 times. The dosage should be adjusted when applying this medicine when liver and kidney dysfunction.
Chloramphenicol for dogs
If your dog suffers from conjunctivitis and keratitis, chloramphenicol eye drops are a good choice: its price is cheap, and dogs without eye diseases can also use it to rinse their eyes and keep them clean.
Chloramphenicol for cats
Paratyphoid fever, also known as salmonellosis, is an infectious disease of young cats. Commonly used: chloramphenicol subcutaneously or intramuscularly, dosage 20 mg thousand body weight, once a day, continuous use for 3-5 days.
Chloramphenicol eye drops can be used to wash eyes. It can effectively solve the problem of cat tears when the eyes are red or the eyes are increased.
Chloramphenicol for chicken
The use of chloramphenicol: for the treatment of chicken typhoid, paratyphoid, chicken dysentery, colibacillosis, infectious rhinitis, staphylococcal disease, chicken cholera, necrotizing enteritis and chronic respiratory disease.
Because chloramphenicol can treat chicken diseases such as typhoid fever, paratyphoid fever, and chicken dysentery, it is also widely used in chicken breeding. However, many farms do not use chloramphenicol according to the standard, which may cause chloramphenicol residues in chicken. Excessive intake of chloramphenicol is harmful to the human body.
The detection of chloramphenicol is very necessary. The Chloramphenicol Test For Chicken kit provided by BALLYA
can effectively and quickly detect whether chicken contain chloramphenicol residues. Not only is the operation simple and the detection time is short.