BALLYA Ribavirin Test is manufactured by BALLYA, it’s rapid test for detection ribavirin residues in feed product and food, especially in feed. Test bočnog protoka bazirano na tehnologiji imunohromatografske analize zlata.
Ribavirin is an analog of guanosine and inosine nucleoside. It is a broad-spectrum antiviral drug and has a good inhibitory effect on a variety of DNA and RNA viruses.
It has the characteristics of multiple action sites, resistance to drug resistance, high curative effect, low toxicity, and low side effects. It has been used in the treatment of many viruses. It is clinically used to treat hepatitis C virus, respiratory syncytial virus and Lassa fever virus infections.
Ribavirin mechanism of action
Ribavirin has a significant inhibitory effect on a variety of RNA and DNA viruses, as well as a strong inhibitory effect on HIV virus. The antiviral mechanism of ribavirin has not yet been fully determined. The mechanism of action on different viruses is similar different.
What is Ribavirin used for?
Primjenjuje se na: 1. Severe hospitalized patients with bronchiolitis and pneumonia caused by infant respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) (aerosol); 2. For the treatment of Lassa fever or epidemic hemorrhagic fever (with renal syndrome or pneumonia manifestations) (intravenous drip or oral); 3. For the treatment of chronic hepatitis C (combined with recombinant interferon alpha 2b or peg interferon alpha); 4. Prevention and treatment of viral upper respiratory tract infections (nasal drops).
Upotreba i doziranje
(1) Oral treatment of chronic hepatitis C, adults. 600mg daily. For children, take 10 mg/kg of body weight and take 4 times a day. The course of treatment is 7 to 14 days. The oral dose for children under 6 years of age is uncertain.
(2) Intravenous drip: ① Adults, 500~1000mg per day, 3~7 days of treatment. ②Children: 10~15mg/kg a day, divided into 2 doses, each time by intravenous drip for more than 20 minutes. The course of treatment is 3 to 7 days. In the treatment of severe cases such as Lassa fever and epidemic hemorrhagic fever, the first dose of an adult is an intravenous drip of 2g, followed by 0.5~1g every 8 hours for 10 days.
(3) Aerosol inhalation. This usage must be carried out in strict accordance with the aerosol generator and administration method described in the administration instructions. ①For children, the dose is 20mg/ml, inhaled for 12-18 hours a day, and the course of treatment is 3-7 days. For respiratory syncytial virus pneumonia and other viral infections, the drug can also be used continuously for 3 to 6 days; or 3 times a day, 4 hours each time, and the course of treatment is 3 days. ② Adults, inhale 1g a day.
(4) Nasal drops: 1 to 2 drops at a time, once every 1 to 2 hours.
What are the side effects of Ribavirin?
Inhalation of this product can cause lung function degradation, bacterial pneumonia, pneumothorax and cardiovascular reactions (drop in blood pressure and cardiac arrest), rare anemia and reticulocytes. Conjunctivitis and rash also occur.
The main adverse reactions after intravenous or oral administration include hemolytic anemia, decreased hemoglobin, anemia, fatigue, etc., which can disappear after stopping the drug.
The less common adverse reactions include fatigue, headache, insomnia, etc., which are more common in those who use high doses, as well as loss of appetite and nausea.
Intravenous boluses can cause chills. When the medicine is inhaled, the medical staff may have headache, skin itching, red skin, and oedema around the eyes.
People who are allergic to this product are prohibited; Prohibited by pregnant women and their male partners; Disabled for patients with hemoglobinopathy; The combination of ribavirin and interferon α2b is contraindicated in patients with autoimmune hepatitis.
Napomena: Svi gore navedeni sadržaji su samo za uvod, a upotreba lijekova mora se odvijati pod vodstvom liječnika u redovnim bolnicama.
Ribavirin use as a veterinary medicine
1. It is used to prevent and treat gripa, Newcastleska bolest, infectious bursal disease, infectious bronchitis, infectious laryngotracheitis, fowl pox, encephalomyelitis, duck liver, gosling plague, etc. in poultry. 2. Swine fever, blue-ear disease, cirkovirusna bolest, transmissible gastroenteritis, epidemic diarrhea, vesicular ulcer, foot and mouth ulcers, Itd 3. Bovine infectious rhinotracheitis, bovine parainfluenza, malignant catarrhal fever, sheep pox, etc. 4. Canine epidemic hepatitis, canine parainfluenza and other viral diseases.
Upotreba i doziranje
Mixed drinking: 1g of this product is mixed with 10-20kg of water, concentrated drinking, 2 times a day, continuous use for 3-5 days. Mixed feeding: 1g of this product mixes 5-10kg for 3-5 days.
Mere predostrožnosti za upotrebu
Long-term high-dose use can cause anorexia, lower body temperature, bone marrow suppression, anemia, and gastrointestinal disorders.
Slijedite preporuke veterinara za posebnu upotrebu i dozu, nemojte ih koristiti bez ovlaštenja!
What specimen can be detected by BALLYA Ribavirin Test?
Uzorci uključuju: sve vrste stočne hrane i hrane. Široko se koristi u industriji hrane za životinje i prehrambenoj industriji. Možete odabrati prave proizvode prema svojim potrebama.
Significance of testing Ribavirin
To protect the animal have health feed, food and avoid contaminated food. The ribavirin is harmful for animal being, can not take too much in the body.
Component of BALLYA Ribavirin Test?
BALLYA Ribavirin Test, 25 kaseta Pufer za uzorak, 1 bočica Mini pipeta (opcionalno) za jednokratnu upotrebu mikropipeta savjeti (opcionalno) Upute za komplet, 1 kom
How to use BALLYA Ribavirin Test?
1. Uzmite uzorak hrane ili hrane 2. Dodajte supernatant u kasetu 3. Sačekajte 15 minuta da dobijete rezultat 4. Detalje o radu potražite u uputama za komplet
Limitations of BALLYA Ribavirin Test?
BALLYA Ribavirin Test je kvalitativni testni komplet. To je samo u svrhu pregleda. Ako imate pozitivne slučajeve ili sumnjate na slučaj, možda upotrijebite drugu metodu otkrivanja za daljnje otkrivanje, kao što je ELISA, PCR, qPCR itd.
Kao farmaceutski proizvod dodatak hrani, ribavirin can significantly promote weight gain and increase feed conversion rate, and is widely used in the field of livestock and poultry breeding. However, many people do not pay attention to the dosage and usage of ribavirin, which leads to the residue of ribavirin in food. Ribavirin is harmful to the human body and should be avoided as much as possible. The BALLYA Ribavirin Test koje BALLYAcan effectively detect the ribavirin in the samples. Simple operation, short detection time and high accuracy are the characteristics of this product.
Where to buy BALLYA Ribavirin Test?
Dobijte besplatnu ponudu sada i uživajte u popustu od 10%!